What's new

2003 Various Guild nominees (Actors, Producers, Cinematographers, Art Directors) (1 Viewer)

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
The Hollywood Makeup And Hairstylist Guild made up (a bit) for the stupid oversight at the Oscars. They just gave LOTR: TTT 3 awards:

Best Character Makeup - Feature
Best Special Effects Makeup - Feature
Best Character Hair Styling - Feature

The only one left is the Costume Designers Guild, but I don't know when they'll be handed out.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Heard something on the radio today, went right over my head Sunday night. Please tell me that I am not the only who didn't get it then:
When the brother in Everybody Loves Raymond said during his speech "Now we know where our SAG dues go", he was referring to their president's (Melissa something) reportedly very obvious new boob job.
Hilarious.
--
Holadem

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Melissa Gilbert (Little House on the Prarie star) got a boob job?!? HOLY MOLY, I missed the show but I just checked out the arrival picks at IMDb...good golly miss molly. She was flauntin' 'em too. There's a girl who knows how to sway a vote. ;)
And here I thought I kept up to date with all the IMDb gossip. :)

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
I updated with the Costume Designers Guild (winners were About Schmidt and Chicago).
That does it for this year's Guild awards. See you next year. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks