What's new
World Wide Stereo

Y adaptor? (1 Viewer)

Daman

Second Unit
My Pro Bass Shakers are arriving today along with the Plate Amp, i need your guys help in figuring out where to buy the Y Adaptor from? I would be using it to split up the subwoofer out and sending one to the Sub and need another for the amplifier. Can you recommend any adaptors from those available from Radioshack? If so then which ones? I saw one Y Adaptor which is available online which seems to be good, its a Phono adaptor, will that work in my case? Please advice !!!!

728x90

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Yes, that one will work fine. There's nothing special to it. Note that it says out of stock.

Here's another one

Daman

Second Unit
Thanks John, yes thats out of stock online but when i put my zip code it told me its available at all the stores near me.I would have ordered from PExp but cant wait again for it to be shipped :D

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
Any radio shack, or any hardware store will probably have these. Usually they aren't in that hard-connector style, but just a short wire in a Y a few inches long with the plugs on the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks