What's new

Owners of Polk DSW Pro Subwoofers, especially the DSW Pro 660wi (1 Viewer)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Klipsch subs are flashy, but SVS subs, especially sealed ones, are the ones you want to marry and spend your life with.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
John,

I'm seriously considering adding a SVS SB-2000 as my second sub in my main HT. It would be replacing an old Polk subwoofer that went south on me as it was paired with a SVS PC13 Ultra. I like having two subs in this HT that has simple acoustics with low ceilings, but I'm at the stage of my life in which I don't want to be moving around heavy-ass subs which is why I'm looking at the smaller SB-2000. I'm also not looking to spending a bunch of money since I already bought Yamaha's flagship receiver and will be purchasing the LG G3 display either 77" or 83" in the coming months.

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
John,

I'm seriously considering adding a SVS SB-2000 as my second sub in my main HT. It would be replacing an old Polk subwoofer that went south on me as it was paired with a SVS PC13 Ultra. I like having two subs in this HT that has simple acoustics with low ceilings, but I'm at the stage of my life in which I don't want to be moving around heavy-ass subs which is why I'm looking at the smaller SB-2000. I'm also not looking to spending a bunch of money since I already bought Yamaha's flagship receiver and will be purchasing the LG G3 display either 77" or 83" in the coming months.
One thing is that SB-2000 is small and light. It's only a few pounds heavier than my Klipsch R-120sw which is really light. My previous 10" Velodyne CT-100 was over 50 lbs but it's plate amp and heatsinks were HEAVY. Obviously not a Class D plate amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks