What's new

Win a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR with a copy of Insurgent on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael SR

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Richey
I would be an awesome to hear Dobly Atmos at home with the Denon X5200W. My Denon AVR-591 would be extremely jealous!

BuckTurgidson

Auditioning
Real Name
Brent
This would be my first Atmos setup, so it would be ideal by virtue of being the best AVR I've owned. Thank you for the opportunity to play, and here's hoping I win!

Perfsol

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim
I can hook it up to my not-yet-purchased 4K UHD, my much wished for top range axion speakers and the as yet unreleased Oppo 4K blu ray player. Welcome to Fantasy Island.

DouglasW

Auditioning
My man cave is ready for an upgrade. I have everything for 9.2 except the AVR. I can hear the wife yelling to turn it down already.

John_RO

Stunt Coordinator
Wow! What an amazing receiver. I would use this to upgrade from my aging 5.1 system and add even more fun to our family movie nights. We rarely go to the theater due to price and it always seems to be to loud for my kids. The Atmos technology would surely be the icing on the cake! Thanks for this great opportunity.

GeneP18

Auditioning
Real Name
Gene Porochniak
My ideal Atmos Setup would be almost invisible when the lights go down and the movie starts. Some in-wall and in-ceiling speakers are a must with grilles to blend in with their environment. I want to be able to experience a truly immersive 3D soundfield with minimal distractions. With the sound coming at me from all directions, a 4K 3D television would also be a must in order to get the maximum visual stimulus to go along with this new sound experience.

Kirk Lammert

Auditioning
Real Name
Kirk Lammert
My living room is long and narrow (approx. 16' x 36') with a HD projector. Although already set up as 5.1, to run 9.2 in this room would be freakin' AWESOME sounding! It would be the last step in making this sound/feel like a movie theater!

DarkWilSin

Agent
Real Name
Wilson Mercado Lopez
First unplug my old receiver and plug this hulking monster in(If i win), then i will invite about 8 of my fantastic friends and introduce them to how movies are suppose to be heard, not through these so called surround headphone's.

and well Blow them away from the sheer power of this beauty.

p.s. Goodluck everyone and enjoy for whomever wins this system.

Mott

Auditioning
Real Name
Mott
Saturday night, STAR TREK on deck; Wife, kids, some really good Chinese take-out from the neighborhood, a few cold beers in the fridge...honestly, what could possibly be better? It's my idea of Heaven!

dano812

Auditioning
Real Name
dan
Having atmos to go along with my projector setup would be the icing on the cake. I'm content with my 5.2 setup but I'd love to take it to the next level!!

djc126

Auditioning
Real Name
David
This Denon would be a nice upgrade to get Atmos decoding. Then I will have to buy more speakers and do some renovations. In the meantime, the studios will need to release more titles with Atmos to playback.

Jacob L

Grip
I would love to have it connected in the living room. Something to fill up the small space we use for watching tv. Anything would outplay listening to the tinny speakers currently on my LG tv.

SamC

Agent
In the process of building a new house, and have set a room aside in the basement for my Atmos Theater, which I'm about to start planning. Being a big Denon fan, this would be a great centerpiece!

Chris Alderman

Auditioning
My ideal setup would comprise of this Denon receiver as the centerpiece of my HT. Attached will be my trusted SVS SBS, SCS, and SSS speakers (5.1 at the moment), with a few more I find used on eBay to complete my 9 channels. I would then watch The Color of Money while shooting some pool; all the while being enveloped by the awesome Atmos surround sound. Perfect!

David Jones

Agent
My Ideal setup is a man-cave with 9 speakers, 2 or more in the ceiling overhead. This would include a yet to be released Ultra HD Blu-ray player, several video streaming devices, and a 65inch LG OLED TV. Bring on the new football season with this setup.

SpenceJT

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Spencer
My ideal Atmos home theater setup would be a place where I (friends and family welcome) can be immersed in the audio, and lose ourselves in the experience.

This ideal Atmos home theater setup would be a place for escape, decompression, fellowship, and occasionally entertaining my twelve year old and her friends on the occasional sleep-over.

Music and effect audio would swirl, surround and penetrate every molecule of airspace, making any experience a transformative one, and a new Denon receiver might just do that!

Dobok

Grip
Real Name
Dave
Well; After finally building a little home theatre in my basement and having a little stash put away for a new receiver tnen;I upgraded my Yamaha to a Pioneer !!! It lasted a whole month !!! Wow I now have room for another (better) receiver to really kick off this theatre I now have !! With Atmos /a new receiver /and some close friends it couldn;t get any better !!! Did I mention I have this room filled with tv sound !!!! uuuuuugggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks