What's new

Win a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR with a copy of Insurgent on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Congratulations to Alex! His post is our winner! For those who didn't win this time, keep an eye on your email next week! ;)

DenonWinner.JPG

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Thank you HTF for holding these amazing contests.

This last round made for a fun-filled weekend of daydreaming.

So wonderful a prize, that even I am able to be happy for the other guy.

Indeed, the inspiration continues.

Congratulations, Alex.

- PMF

JoseG

Auditioning
Congratulations Alex!!! ;)

....(says me grumbling... :angry: )

Just kidding, really, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Got home from Denali Park today to find a big box in my living room from Amazon. My initial thought was that it was some lighting fixtures we ordered it. Opened it up, pulled the wrapping paper out to see a Denon 5200 receiver. Needless to say I was very excited.

Tomorrow I will get it set up. I'm initially going to try a 5.1.2 setup and consider a 5.1.4. I'm going to have to adjust my side surrounds to face down and become my ceiling/height speakers. I'm hoping they work well for this application, they're Onix Rocket RSS300 speakers which are adaptive dipolar speakers. I'm hoping the more diffuse sound works well here.

Can't wait to try the system out! First up will be Insurgent followed by Mad Max: Fury Road, the only two Atmos movies I currently have.

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Been meaning to post. Last Sunday I built some shelves to mount my side surrounds as height speakers, swapped my old 3808, and calibrated the receiver. We watched Insurgent. It was a fun movie, the sound....was...amazing. It definitely has me thinking of upgrading from 5.1.2 to 5.1.4. My system has never sounded so good! Thank you again HTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks