What's new

Who has daughters that you'll allow to date me? (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
:laugh: Hey matt, long time no talk.. gettin a LITTLE desperate eh? Good luck with this :D

Hey Zen.. uh... Just to let ya know... Though I've passed my 'skater' phase, i'd uh, gladly go back for your Mini-Eliza-Dushku :D

-Nick
-17 yrs old
-5'6"
-3.75 GPA
-Toned with fairly good muscle definition
-I enjoy movies, playing music on my guitar, fine cuisine and long walks on the beach

So uh, yeah, any fellow HT members have an attractive daughter, my email's in my profile ;)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
:laugh: i was gonna say HOT daughter, but attractive sounded more... classy... is that the word im looking for? :D

Zen: I sense a bit of sarcasm in your post there... ;)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Devin had the greatest idea in this whole entire thread. Since the churches near me are full of prude teenage girls, I need to find somebody with a kid and start cruising the malls. If anybody in the Las Vegas area had a kid they would like me to babysit, I will as long as I get to take the kid to the mall.
I hear a puppy works well too, but I guess they wouldn't let you into the mall with it. That's more of a city park thing. Or, if you believe that TV commercial, a mix breed gas/charcoal grill is a good chick magnet too.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to the New and Improved Home Theater Dating Forum!
Guys with HUGE .....Amps - try and meet Hot chicks (or at least old fat men who claim they are not Nubile Cheerleaders) on a forum that is maybe 85 - 90% male
.....hmmmmm sounds like a sausage party to me.
Hey Matt
Nice try but I think you are barking up the wrong tree.
Dont be a jerk and spread some money around...you'll get a few
Best of Luck
Grant

Devin U

Second Unit
Matt, ive been out of high school now for 8 years now, and what I noticed is, what they say is true. The soso looking chick get hot in a couple of years, while the hot chicks looks crash fast. In school, I was a NHS, AcDec, nerd. But, luckilly, all my friends were jocks and the popular kids. So, I would get stuck with my friends' dates' soso friends. And now they are all hot. Another thing I did was to join choir. musical chicks are twice as hot, and many are in the "late bloomer" group. But stay away from band people. Well, you probly know all this anyways, but thought I's share a little of my wisdom;)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
You should also ask if anyone has a sister to date you.
Yeah, how old do you think we are anyway? Matty boy. Daughters indeed!
Surprised you didn't ask us for pictures of our grand-daughters, hehehe [waves walking stick] you young scallywag! Aaah I remember the first girl I dated, back in 41 it was, the Germans had just bombed Pearl Harbor, and me and Busty Betty was snogging away at the back of our local fleapit [cackles], aaah mammaries!:D

James Davis

Agent
It's the attractive girls that go off to college and think chicken fingers and ice cream from the dorm make good meals. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks