What's new

Who has daughters that you'll allow to date me? (1 Viewer)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
So who here at the HTF has an attractive 16-17 year old daughter (or daughters...) who are willing to date me? Anybody?

:) :D

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I know some 16-17 year old guys that might date you....

...but that's probably not gonna help you.

:p)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
No Rain, it's really not.

Now when I mean daughters I mean females.

And when I mean females, I mean people who have no....

Okay, nevermind, but you get my point. :)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Rain, hey, there are a lot of guys out there like me. :)

Casey, :laugh:. Hey, it's not the size that counts. It's all about how you use it. :)

CaseyLS

Second Unit
You better hope

But anyway I don't have any daughters to offer up. Infact, I only have a couple of years on you. Unless, you are some one I could look up on some national database.

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Absolutely not! Have you lost your mind??? You spend way too much money and time on HT stuff and DVD movies. What time will you have for my daughter? Can you provide a good standard of living for her? She's quite high maintenance, you know.

Wait a minute......I don't have any kids. Sorry.

Devin U

Second Unit
you can take my 19 month old out anytime, but then its not really dating, its babysitting. But chicks dig guys with kids. Im fat and ugly, but when I have my kids with me in the mall and my wife's in a shop looking around, I have so many hot chicks come up to me and start playing with the kids and talking to me! I love it! Give it a shot. Borrow a nephew or niece or neighbor who's 3 or under, and sit on a bench at the mall. In 1 hr, you have aleast 3 phone numbers. If that dont work, go to church (really). Alot of churches have youth groups and activities where you could meet people. If you can do the church thing ( I know its not everyones cup o tea).

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Hey I don't have one right now but damm if anyone even lays a hand on her! If u can just imagine what u did back when u were 17 to other girls.....makes me think I'm really lucky to just have a boy for an offspring.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I'm guessing it's a combination of your little member (you can change that by starting a rumor and wearing really big shoes) coupled with the fact that you are so damn picky: it has to be a female...etc..

Do you realize how many potentials you are eliminating simply because you automatically rule out dating a guy?

sheesh...

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Matthew my boy so it's finally come to this [shakes head], anyway I've asked one of the office girls if she's available and her reply was "Can he hammer a six inch spike thru a board with his penis?".
Well I tried.:D

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Hey, it's not the size that counts. It's all about how you use it.
:laugh: I'd suggest that you don't use this statement while talking to the father of the daughter you are trying to get a date with. ;) Something like that would earn a cuff to the back of the head and a doorknob hitting you in the ass on the way out.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Haha, I like Devon's suggestion. Join a church to cruise for some a$$, I'm sure they'll love that ;) Don't mind the priests or the actual masses, they're kind of dull anyway.

How about asking a girl out at school? That usually worked ok for me when I was 16-17 (well, sometimes it worked out.)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Yeah Matthew your behaviour here has ruled out a date with my 15 yr. old daughter. Who by the way looks exactly like Eliza Dushku. I showed her your pic, she said, "Yeah, he's cute but I like skaters not home theater guys" :)

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
What Matthew's not telling us is that he's actually 35, but he just likes to date 16 - 17 year old girls. ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiyu
Recent bookmarks