What's new

Who else cannot stand host on Dog eat Dog? (1 Viewer)

Michael Lee

Supporting Actor
This thread has over 20 replies and there is no pic yet?? How are we to judge how leggy and blonde she is without waiting for the next episode? Please include a pic if you know of one..thanks!

Mitty

Supporting Actor
I've watched this show for a grand total of 15 mins. If I were to become a regular viewer, it would only be to gaze upon her.

She is one of those beauties though who has a "bad side." In other words, sometimes she looks like a drop dead knockout (see her brief appearance in "Shallow Hal") and sometimes she looks like the awkward, buck-toothed gangly thing she probably was in high school.

Back to that 15 mins though...

When the finalist was popping off to everybody and especially the big white guy, and the white guy kept saying it's not over, it's not over; than at the last question when it was man to man and the white guy just guessed and said FDR as the 32nd President to punk the finalist out of the cash......Priceless.
That was the bit that I saw and it was infuriating. The question was "Who was the 32nd President who said, 'There is nothing to fear but fear itself'?"

The dufus answered 'Roosevelt' which you'd think, considering it was the question for all the marbles, would've required the dipshit jock to be more specific. Which Roosevelt?!?!? It's like if they had asked who was the President in office during Desert Storm, and the contestant just answered "Bush."

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tonight I happened to catch a celeb edition of DED (featuring Darva, Kato, Richard Hatch, Susan Hawk, Kaya, and Ytossie).

It appears that Darva (Conger) has gotten implants, and so has Ytossie (from Temptation Island).

Susan won the $25K by stumping Richard on a movie question (name the movie with Sharon Stone saying "What are you going to do, arrest me for smoking?")

The host Brooke Burns is pretty bad as a host, absolutely no energy level from her.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Actually, tonight's show was a rerun from several weeks back. I think she's improved as time has gone on...

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
She's improved a little but still sounds like she's reading her lines off a cue card. Like I said above, this show really needs someone who can play off the contestants, someone like Adam Carolla, Jimmy Kimmel or even Joe Rogan.

Eric M Jones

Second Unit
Hey what can you all expect from a former Bay Watch babe? Yep she was on BW for a few seasons towards the end. And believe it or not she better as a host than an actress.

In all fairness though I believe I read somewhere that she's suppose to be kinda icy. The role she plays as host was defined in the article (I'm not making this up) as a sort if dominatrix. That's why she's always in way tight, low cut clothes and 3" spiked heels. In fact I believe on the first episode she was wearing black leather.

BTW - like it or not DED is a big summer hit.

-EJ

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Darva's chest has been enhanced (after re-watching the tape). I saw her Playboy layout, she's much bigger in her DED appearance.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Did you ever stop to think that she looks bigger because on DED she has support on? (Swimsuit etc.)

I also saw the Playboy lay out and I say she had not been enhanced by the time she was on DED.

We'll just have to disagree on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks