What's new

A Few Words About While we wait for A few words about...™ La La Land (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I wasn't explaining why you did or didn't like the film, I was explaining why I (and maybe others) didn't like the film.

As you say, it's just the way it is.

Mark
I haven't seen the film yet, but just stating that halfwit people are a segment of our population.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen the film yet so I wasn't commenting on Affleck's character in this film, but the specific comments made by Mark.

Oh - okay. I inferred you had seen the movie and agreed with Mark's assessment of the character.

Now when you do see it, you're gonna be on "Halfwit Alert"! :D

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Good for you, but others aren't obligated to follow your lead.
To be clear I wasn't attacking anyone. I just said I thought it was a terrible term. Not asking anyone to follow any lead.

Last edited:

KMR

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin
Wow, there were 23 posts in a row that had nothing to do with La La Land, which I had assumed to be the topic of this thread. (And a great many of them were just arguments about something or other.)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Wow, there were 23 posts in a row that had nothing to do with La La Land, which I had assumed to be the topic of this thread. (And a great many of them were just arguments about something or other.)
What else is there to say about La La Land until Sunday night.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
No. Just asking if anyone doesn't think it will NOT win. Not whether it deserves to win.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
No. Just asking if anyone doesn't think it will win. Not whether it deserves to win.
It's the overwhelming favorite, but I would be happy if one of those awards didn't go there. With that said, I gave up predicting those awards years ago.

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt

LOL! Every time I received a notification of a new post here I thought I'd be reading a new comment, insight or whatever about LLL, but only learned more about Manchester By the Sea and half wits. I think L cubed will do well on Sunday evening.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Sure, we went off-topic, but c'mon - I got to post a link to "SCTV"! What more do you want??? :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks