What's new

Where to buy Sony SA-WM40 (1 Viewer)

Scott McC.

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all, I need (yes, NEED!) a Sony SA-WM40 for my brothers birthday in a few weeks. After shopping around, it appears only etronics.com has it in stock, and they rape you on shipping ($35!?!? My DLS 10 was $15!). Best Barf has it, but for $200 it's ridiculous (2 DLS 10's for that price!) Anyway, if anybody could point me to either some refurbs of it or a cheap site that would be great.

-Cheers, Scott

Jeff-Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Scott,

I am looking to sell my wm40. It is 6months old and has been modified with poly-fill. It is in perfect condition. Let me know if you are interested and we will discuss a fair price.

Jose G

Supporting Actor
Scott, just curious, how do you like your DLS and did your brother like it? Why the Sony over the DLS for him and not you?

Scott McC.

Stunt Coordinator
He likes a lot of "boom" in his films, and isn't really oriented towards musicality, although he does appreciate it. He's still a young buck, but for now I figured I'd indulge him and get him what he asked for instead of substituting the DLS for it.

Jeff-Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Scott,

For some reason your e-mail address is not working for me. I sent you a PM. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks