What's new

What is the best Xbox gaming and DVD watching TV I can buy for $500 or under??? (1 Viewer)

kurt_fire

Stunt Coordinator
My dad told me he would get me a new TV for Xmas but it must be $500 or under. This TV would primarily be used to play Xbox on and DVDs. I would like it to be hi-def. It doesn't have to be widescreen, because I know with any TV under 30" or so people say to stick to the 4x3 TVs. I'm kind of interested in the 27" Samsung EDTV, or possibly the Sony 27" VVega. I don't know what to to. I drawn to the Samsung because it is EDTV and can be made a HDTV in the service menu, but I've heard some not so good things about this TV. Help me guys! Please inform me about some other TVs out there in this price range that are even better than the 2 I listed!!! Thanks. BTW, he also mentioned something about a 25" Samsung widescreen, how is that unit?

John S

Senior HTF Member
Dang, at a Walmart store here in the Denver area, they had an Open Box 43" Apex on display that looked amazingly good for $580....

Such open box deal, may make it worth your while, to at least take a look at some of the brick and mortor stors in your area.

I'll bet somebody snatched up on that one, the same day though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks