What's new

what i hate about movies (1 Viewer)

Shad R

Supporting Actor
There's always a huge breeze everytime someone escapes from a window, a man gets shot, gets up, then cries the next day when the doctor/girlfriend is putting rubbing alcohol on his wounds, no one watches the road when they are driving, yet manages to stay perfectly straight, something totally unrelated to the story always happens the day before and injures the main charectors, cats always jump out at people and cause them to scream loudly while being stalked by a killer, the "best friend" is always cracking jokes and one-liners(usually a womanizer as well), ever police investigation ends up at a strip club, the villian and the good guy always run out of bullets at the same time, the police always arrive a minute after the main guy has solved the case, these are just a few annoyances;)

Darren Crouse

Stunt Coordinator
"Now, even though I love Fargo, there was one scene involving gunplay which bothered me. Gaer Grimsrud shoots an innocent bystander who is running away and is probably about 100 feet away not with a rifle, but a pistol! And he gets him with one shot! "
While I tend to agree with you on the statement, I do in fact, shoot PPC and IPSC at ranges of 50 yards. So it is not impossible but hardly likely considering his (probable) lack of training. I got tired of all the same gunsounds in cinema that I'm starting to compile my own by taking my camcorder to the range for shooting.;)
Take care,
Darren.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks