What's new

Press Release BVHE Press Release: Elemental (2023) (4k UHD Combo) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
According to this advance review, some of the items listed in the press release -- "Paths to Pixar: The Immigrant Experience" and a couple of those deleted scenes -- are missing from the disc. They might be included as digital exclusive extras.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The press release also says: *bonus features vary by product and retailer.

So it sounds like some retail versions may have more/different bonus features than others.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
So it sounds like some retail versions may have more/different bonus features than others.
Even though you're right that it says that, I would be very surprised if they actually authored different discs for different retailers. The various store exclusives Disney has done recently seem to be packaging variations. I know retailer exclusive bonus discs have been done in the past, but I can't remember the last time that happened on a Disney title.

I have the Best Buy steelbooks of Onward, Soul and Turning Red. I will be getting the same thing for Elemental. Based on published reviews, it appears the ones I already have are identical to what I would have received in the standard keepcase releases.

It might mean that some digital retailers may not include the extras? I know Amazon sometimes has separate listings for digital with the movie only versus the movie with bonus features.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks