What's new

What about Jake and the fat man, remmington steele.... (1 Viewer)

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
hart to hart, scarecrow and mrs. king,Murder she wrote, The fall guy and other shows like this?

Mark To

Supporting Actor
Well, as I was admonished, these types of shows get good Nielsen numbers but they do not have the types of rabid fan bases that lead to high sales. Jake and the Fatman ran 5 seasons and has never had a bite in syndication or cable. Baretta came out with one season and I doubt we will ever get any more. Same with SWAT. At least we got 2 seasons each of Charlie's Angels and Starsky and Hutch. I think eventually some of this 80s stuff may come but it might be awhile.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I believe Murder She Wrote is part of the Universal coming attractions that was discussed at Gord's site awhile back.

Wow, Jake & The Fatman! That brings back memories. As Mark said, it pretty much died after it left the air. Being a William Conrad fan, I enjoyed it, but to be honest, the 80's detective show I'd like to see come out is Matlock. Don't tell David VP this (:)) but that was my favorite Andy Griffith show.

Steve

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I would love to see Jake & The Fatman. Funny how it never caught on after that, Remington Steele is another one I'm looking forward to.
Charlie's Angels, Starsky & Hutch and The Fall Guy are all series which I would buy EVERY season of if released....
are you listening Sony??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks