What's new

WEST SIDE STORY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
Saw WEST SIDE STORY on local television last week in Sydney and it was the same version that Fox put out on Bluray with the offensive language inserted into the early scene with the cops. All my friends watched it and heard the same dialogue. It was never in the original film. Had to start a new forum as the original one was closed.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
This is the WEST SIDE STORY I want. Dolby labs really messed up Dolby Digital with no format codes so we can least have Le Re they messed up, No 70mm wide has had the proper home release as in the cinema. Dolby atmos won't do no justice if they wanted to mix it with same channels 6 and use those so called extra channels atmos 32 is bragging about. we will not get WEST SIDE STORY with the same Le Re, I find it offensive getting these 5.1 mixes when sub bass LFE.1 didn't exist in the 1960's. I certainly will not touch the bluary dtsHDMA 7.1 with a barge pole.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I'm pretty sure that they didn't actually insert offensive language, although it can sound like it how the mixed it.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Do we really need another thread on this subject?? It was debated to death last time and NOTHING was definitive, hence why it was closed.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Tino said:
Do we really need another thread on this subject?? It was debated to death last time and NOTHING was definitive, hence why it was closed.
NO, we certainly do NOT! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks