What's new

Actor Michael Callan passes away at age 86. (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Oh, I loved him so in Occasional Wife. I was very disheartened when it was canceled at the end of its first season.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Moviegoers will remember him from such movies as Mysterious Island, Cat Ballou, Gidget Goes Hawaiian and The Victors among many others. He was also the original Riff in the original stage cast of West Side Story. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/m...n-dead-cat-ballou-west-side-story-1235238824/
I certainly remember him as the predatory romeo in The Victors, contemptuously taking advantage of vulnerable young women: an excellent performance as an unpleasant individual. I also remember him in The Interns as the go-getting young doctor who eventually has a crack-up.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Here is rehearsal footage of the original Broadway cast of West Side Story singing songs from the show for a benefit celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Broadway musical in 2007. Michael Callhan sings the Jet Song. Carol Lawrence as Maria , Chita Rivera as Anita, Ken Leroy as Bernardo.

Part of the actual event.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks