What's new

Weekly Roundup 4/2 (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Well it turns out my local Costco had neither Ruthless People nor Dick Tracy. Dissapointing to be sure. Thankfully I didn't go JUST for those discs.

I had trouble at Circuit City with Usual Suspects. Lazy Boy in the media department hadn't finished his display yet (Yesterday - yes Wednesday) for the new week's circular. He refused to look for me to see if Usual Suspects was in the back. He also wasn't displaying Bull Durham, though 13 Ghosts was widely available.

I got pretty hot and complained about him to his manager, who swears they must be sold out. Mmm hmm.

So I'm going to try to price match at Best Buy. Unfortunately the CC circular shows the old edition of the title, so that might be a hassle.

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
So I'm going to try to price match at Best Buy. Unfortunately the CC circular shows the old edition of the title, so that might be a hassle.
The cover is the same once you pull off the sleeve. Bull durham has the same sort of thing... kinda like when Gahndi came out

R

RossTerry

i checked Best Buy again today (thurs) and they didnt have The Usual Suspects yet, an employee said they hadn't received it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks