What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– DC League of SuperPets – 2022
full

– Army of Darkness – 1992
full

– The U.S. and the Holocaust – 2022
full

– Star Trek-Picard: Season 2 – 2022
full

– The Immaculate Room – 2022
full

– Into the Deep –...

Continue reading...

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

I never got around to buying the previous Blu-ray release of Catch Me If You Can, so I'll get that.

In the DVD section, I've got to say My Donkey, My Lover and I was a very funny movie. I'm not sure it is something I need to own and rewatch a lot, but it was quite enjoyable. I saw it in the theater with my mother, who does not go very often. Even she thought it was entertaining. I would recommend a rental for anybody curious. It has already been available for digital rental for a while.

Last edited:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Delivery on my copy of the Halloween UHD set has already been delayed by Amazon (nice to see that no one learned from the same situation that happened with the Halloween UHDs last year :laugh:) and I'll pick up the Scream 2 UHD and eventually Army Of Darkness.

Thanks for the prices, Mike! :)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Nothing for me this week.

The latest Ken Burns documentary is haunting and harrowing, but it's way too soon to even think about a rewatch.

Thanks for the RoundUp!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Prepping for the October Scary Movie Challenge. Bram Stoker's Dracula and Fright Night are both pre-ordered. Somewhat intrigued by The Last Exorcism Part II, as I seem to recall I liked the first one but don't remember much about it. They Crawl Beneath looks interesting if it's not just a Tremors ripoff. Likely Army of Darkness at some point.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Amazon has lowered the price of the Catch Me If You Can steelbook version to $14.99. So there is now no premium for the steelbook release versus the price of the standard keepcase release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.