What's new

(Un)Official Ghost Recon Thread (1 Viewer)

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
I can't make it tonight, I'm having some friends over for a movie night. Maybe tomorrow, and of course, there's always Monday, although I'm starting a new job and probably won't be home until 8ish pst (hopefully this will be the only Monday I'm home so late).

Aaron

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I should be around tonight. I tried to get on with everyone last night but the real world was conspiring against me - it wouldn't let me escape! :D

JayV

Supporting Actor
HOLY S***, THAT'S A FUNNY TAG!

Sorry about the all caps, but jeez, Mike, you gotta warn us before releasing something like that on unsuspecting people. I was drinking coffee and almost did a spit-take!

-j

Steve Kinkead

Auditioning
Just finished the 1st campaign (single player) with 2 of my guys wounded. I figured this wasn't too bad because they would "heal" before the start of the 2nd campain. But, too my surprise and dismay :frowning: this is not the case. Is there anyway to heal these guys or should I just replace them with some new recruits?
Steve

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Steve, sometimes it takes sitting those guys out a mission or two to heal up, but they will eventually. Great smilie, by the way!! :laugh:

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I think if you sit the wounded out for one mission they'll be healed. You can use them wounded. I did this once by accident. Luckily (or with great skill! :D ) I was able to keep him from additional harm.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Sorry for not being online on XBL as often as usual everyone. With my new job, I come home and I'm usually pretty tired, and want to just watch a little TV before going to bed.

I'm going to try and get into a rhythm of playing on weekends so I can host some games for you guys. With any luck, once I establish a schedule again, I can play with you guys during the week.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Chris,
I was wondering where you'd gone off to, no need to apologize for work - that's why they call it work. :D
I just played my first seige mode game (I wasn't hosting - still haven't unlocked it :angry: ). It was pretty cool. We played on the Stronghold map and I was hoping the control zone was going to be inside the hold but it wasn't. Still, it was pretty fun to play. It definitely requires teamwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks