What's new

TRANSFORMERS 2 Rumblings/Filming! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I can see where they would appear "busy" as you say but to me they simply look like real-world complex machines, and they need to appear that way to make me believe that this isn't a cartoon with boxy and simple designs.

I'm curious to see what advancments Bay has done in regards to creating realistic looking metal and chrome, he broke new ground with that in the last film and I expect he's going to push it even furthur this time.

Ben Osborne

Second Unit

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well, i'll tell you that Bay brought me closer than i'll probably ever come to believing that a Mountain Dew machine could transformed into a robot, so even that worked, and let's not forget about the guy who's XBOX 360 transformed and attacked him lol.

Love your sig, huge Pred fan right here. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
Visually it was well done, but the idea of simple machines easily becoming highly advanced, sentient robots didn't sit will with me. I felt it cheapened the value of transformers. But, that's a discussion that I'm sure was hotly debated when the movie came out, so there's no need to rehash it now.

I'm glad you like my Predator sig. It's still one of my favorite action movies. That was back when they cast real men in action roles and not kids from the Disney channel.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

TerryRL

Senior HTF Member
Q&A with TF2 screenwriter Robert Orci...

Welcome Mr. Roberto Orci, you may ask him questions - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

In other TF2 news...
from comingsoon.net
Transformers World also confirms that Jetfire will be an Autobot in the movie, rather than a Decepticon, because he'll be combining with Optimus Prime in the new movie. You can read more about that here...

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...in-tf2-165855/

The pictures of Megatron have been confirmed as being legit...

"The Hasbro Licensing Summit 2008 has confirmed that those images are indeed the new transformed version of Megatron a/p Transformers World. Their report from the summit also confirms that the Chevy Corvette is the disguised form of Sideswipe and that Devastator and Ravage will be appearing in the sequel."--comingsoon.net

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
-Q: Will Optimus have any badass fight scenes like the one-on-one with Bonecrusher from the first movie?

A: Prime is going to truly live up to his name this time around.

All I needed to hear.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Does anyone have any new information about this movie? I noticed in my recent Maxim they show it will be out in 6 months.

Mr. Film

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Keegan
This movie looks amazing. No question about it. However, I think Watchmen might edge this one out for top spot.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
I am excited about this one. I know it will be a check your mind at the door but hey, I still like it!

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Well I thought the first film kicked ass from an old Transformers fan from the 80's and am pretty pumped for the first one.

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
My most anticipated film of 09! Looks like it is going to be a fun summer.

BTW, the full trailer will premiere before Friday the 13th.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks