What's new

Trailer and Drive In Ads Websites??? (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
I know about Apple..but the thing with that site is the trailers are of an inconsistant quality. Some VERY smooth and sharp..others all jittery and stuff. So I am looking for a site I can download trailers in a consistant high quality standard.

As for Drive In Ads..the copyrights on these things MUST be moot. I mean, I see guys striking their own 16 and 35mm prints and selling'em openly. There MUST be a site to download these. I DO have the 2 Elite Drive In discs..but the ads are the same on both discs.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Matthew Kiernan

Stunt Coordinator
Actually, theatrical trailers and commercials were never copyrighted until the late 1980's, which means that they can be used and sold without getting permission. Whenever you watch the E! True Hollywood Story and they use clips from a trailer instead of clips from the actual movie, it's so they don't have to pay for them.

Just so you know.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Went to trailer world...the ones I wanted, when clicked..took me to the Apple site!

As for the other links...nothing to download that I could find. I have this thing right now about collecting these. But I thank the above for your input.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Have it already....thing is on the 2 discs the ads are exactly the same. I had hoped there would be different ones on Disc 2.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
There are 2 good double-feature discs from Something Weird- one is The Defilers/Scum of the Earth and Just For The Hell of It/Blast-off Girls, which both have lots of great drive-in trailers in between the movies. I've checked out a couple of their other discs and they stamped the letters "SWV" onto the screen during the trailers, so stay away from those, but the 2 mentioned above are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks