What's new

Toshiba vs. JVC (1 Viewer)

mark laf

Auditioning
Hi.In your opinion who makes the better 32' TV.Toshiba or JVC?Thanks for your input.Mark

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Which 32-inch TVs? ATSC-capable models, or NTSC only? It's not fair to either manufacturer to generalize; both make high-quality sets. Look for the one that has the most pleasing picture and the feature set that best meets your needs.

mark laf

Auditioning
Just a regular tube type tv...Im looking at some panasonics...toshiba..phillips..and jvcs...im sure they are all relatively good brands.I know my new 250 dollar GE just aint cutting it picture wise.Figure id spend an extra 100 bucks or so now for a good brand than 100 or so later to get this GE fixed with a picture im not happy with.Best Buy has a panny ct32e33 for a little over 400(open box).it seems to have a real nice picture..Thanks..Mark

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Well, I'll generalize just a little bit by noting that Toshiba possesses an excellent reputation for color accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks