What's new

To anyone looking for slim UHD Certified HDMI Cables (1 Viewer)

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
I have been looking for some since my Redmere would not work with UHD in march, and I had to go back to the more stiff Blue Jeans Cable cables. I tried Monoprice certified, but they are stiff too and I have some tight spots I am dealing with.

Someone turned me onto these guys today, but they are dealer only, so I emailed them. They turned me over to a rep and they will sell them direct. The pricing is very good too, going to be curious to see how they work, but since they have been tested should be fine.

http://www.scpcat5e.com/hdmi-c-395/hdmi-cables-c-395_114/premium-certified-ultra-slim-c-395_114_408/

IN STOCK - September 2016
SCP announces our new Ultra Slim Premium Certified HDMI Cables. These cables are compliant to the new standard: Premium High Speed HDMI® Cables with Ethernet meeting the 4K@60 4:4:4 2160p, Full 18Gbps performance.

SCP is the first manufacturer to bring to market an Ultra Slim HDMI cable that is Premium Certified. These cables are low profile designed but packed with performance. These cables have been tested and certified compliant to the new Premium Certified HDMI Cable standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks