What's new

Thurs & Sat Wolfenstein Action! (1 Viewer)

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
I'm kicking off people who happen to join, who aren't on my friends list. I'm not sure how they join considering the server is invite only, and I'm the only one who can invite.
I forgot to reply to this earlier. I was off the server once and saw the Ruffneck server name on the public lobby board of Quickmatch. I accidently passed it by (I'm no better at navigating the menus than I am at shooting) and when I'd gone back around it was gone. The CaptDS9e server showed up as well.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
hey guys you can also send me a friend request and i can just accept it. That way in case i dont check the board for a while i can just accept the invite

capt

Friend request has been sent. Anybody playing tonight? If so, lets try to hook up. I should be on around 10:30, after the Dallas-Sacramento ball game.

See ya online...

Gamertag: Grooving

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Sorry about not being online tonight guys. I was out most of the night and didn't get home until just now.

Raincheck on some Wolf action for next week sometime?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks