What's new

Thurs & Sat Wolfenstein Action! (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
A Definite big thanks to Chris I'd do the same thing if my DSL Line could support it. It's nice to know there are some lag free alternatives.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Lol nice to hear you guys cussed our team. Because for the first 2 1/2 hours we were making fun of your team j/k -ok maybe not :) The last half hour we all were cussing leo for being up on the building top. Hope to see you guys saturday night as this game is a blast playing with all you guys.

capt

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-Geez, wish I could have been home earlier to get in on that action! By the time I got home I was never able to join in, so I played on a few other servers, but it's not the same as playing with the HTF boys. I joined scar and scarpad on that server, and although I had fun, there were some annoying people, yapping with voice masks and lieutenants ignoring requests for ammo ( I can see them getting into a fight and missing requests, but ignoring requests at the start of games is just dumb,... remember to take care of your friendly medics :D )
-I won't be home Staurday night :frowning: I'm keeping my finger crossed for some Sunday night HTF Wolf action!!

JayV

Supporting Actor
Chris, thanks for the server work last night -- I got disconnected twice last night and both times you sent me a new invite within a minute or two. Thanks!

-j

JayV

Supporting Actor
It was all in good fun since our team was just owning you guys
You believe this if you choose, but I should point out that we are exceptionally good at friendly fire during the warm-up. If there was a Friendly-Fire During Warm-Up Server, you guys would run home crying for momma.

Every time I died (which was often) and switched to Allen (of the carnivorous apple fame), I'd see him running down the respawn alley and chucking a smoke grenade. Then I'd hear him say "Awww, not again" and run away.

And for a while I didn't bother to ammo up my medic because he couldn't burn through his one magazine without getting whacked.

-j

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Chris, let me add my voice to the chorus of thanks. Sorry you couldn't join us, but I really appreciate the loan of your bandwidth. Once again it was a near-flawless connection even with a full room. Great times.

As for the win/loss situation, well all I can say is that clearly Joey and Dean's team was cheating. That's all I'm saying. :p)

Hope we can do it again on Saturday!

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Damn I got tired of losing last night! There was a good hour plus of non-stop losses - obviously the other team found out how to use God mode! :laugh:

We were wondering if you allies were laughing at us...

Audie

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Joel, I eventually Left and I know what you mean. First I hate Voice Masking. And Two some of the guys were complaing about losing but they were'nt working as a Team. I never got health or ammo from anyone. Hopefully I can get in on some HTF only games...

HTF Snob

Dave

Jeffrey Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Chris--thanks so much for hosting!! I couldn't believe how smooth the game was.

Sorry I left kinda early (~10), but my voice communicator wasn't working and someone called me, so I called it a night.

I definitely want in next time, though! That Ice level is awesome!

jubjub75

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Scarpad and Joel, sorry for leaving so abruptly in our game. I got the call to go "The Show" and I had to answer it! Unfortunately, by the time I got the call, it was only about 20 minutes until the plug was pulled.

However, during my short time with the HTF group, I had a great time playing in a buttery smooth room.

Some of the best comments I heard were:

"Damn...Brett is lagging like a MFer. That punk ass got a cheap kill."

"Stop licking my hand you bitch!" I think he was talking about his dog. I'm not entirely sure though.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL no we didnt find out how to use god mode. But Dean and I thought the axis was when we first started. For some reason we would shoot people point plant and it took a entire clip to kill them. My favorite moment was when i killed dean by friendly fire by accident when he was carrying the documents

Dean "Dont shoo..."
me-one quick bullet shot off before i realized it was Dean
Dean dies - "ot"
Dean-"He just wanted the points"

BryanK

Stunt Coordinator
Great night!! THIS GAME ROCKS!!

Dean hows the bitc... i mean dog?

and as far as the medic dieing. its hard to miss him when he's wearing a red vest.

see you next time... maybe tonight. Bryan

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
OK, this finally got to be too much for me :) I just ordered RTcW, I need to buy the XBL starter kit and a wireless ethernet bridge, but in a week or so I should be on this too. I hope you guys haven't gotten too experienced by them :)

Who do I need to contact once I have my account setup and know my gamertag etc.? Also, are any of you on the west coast? Most of the game start times I've seen posted, I'm still coming home from work. And I bought GR too - are any of the HTF people still playing that?

Thanks,
Saurav

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
If you post your gamertag here im sure people will add you to there friends list or you can add people to yours. The people that usually host are Ruffneck who hosts the 16 player game, myself CaptDS9E can host a 8 player game at the moment. Add us and you will get invited if either of us is hosting

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks