What's new

Thurs & Sat Wolfenstein Action! (1 Viewer)

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Well folks, the week is winding down, and I can start hosting some servers for us.

Now, Friday night is out for me, since I'm going to see The Matrix Reloaded, and won't be home to set anything up. BUT Thursday night and Saturday night, I'd be up for some quality gaming time.

Now I don't know what the usual game is for Thursday night (I think it's MechAssault), but let me know what you guys think, and if enough people want, I'll do some Wolf action for us Thursday night. And Saturday is a definite game night as well.

Anyone that has not played with me, you may want to add me to your friends list so I can invite you into the game. We've had full games the past few times we've played, so I can't guarantee that everyone will get in. I'll send out invites as I see people online, until the game is full.

Also, don't forget! Next week is MotoGP2! You can bet I'll be up for some of that action as well!

DwightK

Second Unit
The total lunar eclipse is the immediate priority tomorrow night. In second place is RtCW:D

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Chris I'm definately Down for some action in Wolfie tonight, especially since it's been Lag City the last few nights. Howabout 10 Pm ? At least that's about the time I'll be on. If you see me give me an invite ! Hey can we do something other than the beach landing? It seems like that's all anyone is playing lately.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I'm down with that, I'll be on around 9 PM probably.My gamertag is Cletus Vandam. Look foward to playing with ya'll.

Now, Friday night is out for me, since I'm going to see The Matrix Reloaded, and won't be home to set anything up. BUT Thursday night and Saturday night, I'd be up for some quality gaming time.
Just saw reloaded last night and I'm going to say it will confuse you a lot more than the first matrix so you've been warned;) . Pretty good movie though.

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
If I can tear myself away early from "all you can eat wings night" after working out tonight, I'll be there :)

Mike D.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I'm way in for tonight and maybe Sat too. As a matter of fact, if anyone is around Friday or Sunday, I might b eon then too.

Chris and Joey, I need to send you both friend invites. Look for one from "snakefish", that would be the original meat puppet (me). If either of you guys have "gaspacket" in your lists, feel free to remove him (that was me, but I changed account names. It is no longer active.)

Best,
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks