What's new

The Wizard of Oz in Dolby Cinema - October 25, 2019 (1 Viewer)

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
Well, I saw The Wizard of Oz in SenSurround aka Dolby Cinema. It was great. The one SenSurround moment was when the house first landed in Oz. But anyway, the movie was wonderful as always. I probably first saw at least part of it on tv around 1969, and so it's my personal 50th anniversary with this movie. Only Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Alien, Aliens, and maybe a few others have I seen as many times as Oz.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
That's what I'm talking about. In spots, it looks a little soft on such a big screen, but, I expected that after I watched it on iTunes in 4K/Dolby Vision a couple of months back. As expected, the audio was fantastic.
Today, the picture doesn’t look soft on my 65” LGOLED like it did on Saturday in that Dolby Cinema theater.

Reactions: PMF

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Saw this on Sunday, skipped the first NFL game of the day, LOL, and it was worth it. Seeing the movie on the big Dolby screen was excellent, as was the sound.

No complaints here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks