What's new

The Ultimate Mobile Multi-Media Setup! (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
Nice toys. Too bad they're wrapped in such a POS truck. The exterior bolt-on junk is embarassing. This guy must have money to burn.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
It seems to me that if I were going to invest my time and money in that many toys I would work a little harder at integrating them into the style of the truck. It appears he has components all over the place sticking out and it just looks tacked on.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
no kidding. Looks like a fire hazard to me :D
oh shit, that's what people say about my livingroom haha

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Cool GPS setup but the Infinity Showvan makes this look like a POS. Think of widescreen plasma with DD/DTS for the lucky people sitting in the back.

AviTevet

Stunt Coordinator
Are you people nuts?!?! This is the most work I have ever seen anyone put into an automobile entertainment system and it is technically awesome. Can't imagine he'd ever get a chance to really use it though... I hope he's looking at the road when he's driving and not at the monitor.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
It's cool, but I don't understand what it's for. When would you watch movies in your truck?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks