The Pottery Barn.

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jeremiah, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Screenwriter

To all who have experience with the Pottery Barn...

OK, I am planning on getting the Manhattan Leather Chair(chocolate) from Potter Barn and the Ottoman a little later since they are expensive but my question is do they EVER have sales for their chairs and sofas? I will probably get it anyway but I was just wondering.

2. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Producer

I know from people who work for the parent company that this chair is a big seller. I wouldn't be surprised if it rarely goes on sale, but I'll aks them later this week.

3. David Lawson

David Lawson Screenwriter

David Lawson
    Make friends with an employee. 40% off. One of my friends is working there for the sole purpose of refurnishing her house.

4. Lee L

Lee L Supporting Actor

That is a nice chair, I have a sofa that is almost an exact mathc and have been tempted before but it is too much to justify it for me. 40% off is not too bad for it though. My wife and I are in PB probably every other week at least and I think I saw it for $100 off once in 3 or 4 years.

5. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Screenwriter

Thanks guys, I figured it was a huge sellar and wouldn't go on sale too often, if at all, but I was hoping they would have an annual Holiday sale or something.

David, I would do the same thing your friend is doing, 40% off is a lot.