What's new

The Pottery Barn. (1 Viewer)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
To all who have experience with the Pottery Barn...

OK, I am planning on getting the Manhattan Leather Chair(chocolate) from Potter Barn and the Ottoman a little later since they are expensive but my question is do they EVER have sales for their chairs and sofas? I will probably get it anyway but I was just wondering.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I know from people who work for the parent company that this chair is a big seller. I wouldn't be surprised if it rarely goes on sale, but I'll aks them later this week.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Make friends with an employee. 40% off. One of my friends is working there for the sole purpose of refurnishing her house.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
That is a nice chair, I have a sofa that is almost an exact mathc and have been tempted before but it is too much to justify it for me. 40% off is not too bad for it though. My wife and I are in PB probably every other week at least and I think I saw it for $100 off once in 3 or 4 years.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Thanks guys, I figured it was a huge sellar and wouldn't go on sale too often, if at all, but I was hoping they would have an annual Holiday sale or something.

David, I would do the same thing your friend is doing, 40% off is a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks