What's new

Help me find a place to buy this ceramic pitcher (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Hello all, I was just at this coffee shop with my mother and she saw this pitcher they had on the shelf (which was not for sale) and she was saying how much she wanted it. I was thinking, since mothers day is approaching, I'd try to see if I can buy it somewhere.

Unfortunately, since I was with my mom, I couldn't ask the owner where they got it. I'll probably have to go back to the coffee shop and ask, but I won't be able to go back there for a while.

I tried looking at Pier One, but they didn't have it. The girl suggested Pottery Barn, but there isn't one close to me.

Anyways, here is a photo (I found on the net) that looks similar to the one I want:

The one we saw had this same pattern, but was like 2 feet tall.

Anyone seen anything like this around? Preferably on a web site to purchase.

Thanks

Jason_Els

Screenwriter
Mark,

It's a needle in a haystack. The pitcher appears to be hand-painted. This pitcher isn't majolica but if that's what you're looking for do a search for "majolica sunflower pitcher" (without the quotes). See if what you're looking for isn't a majolica piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks