What's new

Movie Poster coasters at Pottery Barn (1 Viewer)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
My wife and I went into Pottery Barn today just to look around and we found these really cool drink coasters. They are white and contain 4 classic movie posters on the top (King Kong, Casablanca, Singing in the Rain, and An American in Paris). They were $15 for a set of 4 and come in a silver film reel tin. I could not find them on the PB website but I did find an image of the plates which are exactly the same as the coasters.

Also they had some black and white movie style art photography (already framed). The only one I really remember was of an old movie projector. Definitely worth checking out if you are in the market for home theater accessories.

Chris S.

Glenise

Supporting Actor
I guess you could really set off your home theater lobby if you have those posters too or using the old movies theme.

Kevinkall

Second Unit
I picked up those coasters and the matching plates for $25 at Potery Barn yesterday. They had them 50% off! The plates also come in a tin movie reel case. VERY NICE!

GabrielleG

Stunt Coordinator
I broke down and picked these up as well. Thanks for starting the thread Chris. Just out of curiosity how are you guys using these items? I took mine out of the canisters and used the canisters to kind of hide my refrigerator plug and I put the plates and coasters above my cabinets.

canisters

wetbar

Gabrielle

ReneR

Auditioning
I also rushed out to buy two sets of plates and a set of coasters.

I plan on actually using the plates during movie parties.

Have looked for about three week for coasters with a movie theme.

Thanks for your post.

Kevinkall

Second Unit
I have the plates hung on the wall behind my tv. I think that I'm going to try to pick up another set of the plates this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks