Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
simon_maya_07.png

Likecats

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
William
:(I have sad news. The last Monday in April, we has to take our cat, Miss Kitty to the vets to put her to sleep. She had cancer and was hiding in the kitchen cabinet in the back. When she finally came out she was so weak, she couldn't even go on top of me too well. We had to put her in the carrier so she couldn't go to the cabinet again. We let her out to eat and drink, but she didn't eat too much. The next day we took her to the vet, It was hard for me to say goodbey to her. I miss her very much.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
:(I have sad news. The last Monday in April, we has to take our cat, Miss Kitty to the vets to put her to sleep. She had cancer and was hiding in the kitchen cabinet in the back. When she finally came out she was so weak, she couldn't even go on top of me too well. We had to put her in the carrier so she couldn't go to the cabinet again. We let her out to eat and drink, but she didn't eat too much. The next day we took her to the vet, It was hard for me to say goodbey to her. I miss her very much.

William:

So sorry to hear your news.

The sad thing about our pets is that they live much shorter lives than ours and leave us much too soon.

The thing I like to remind people is that the only reason you miss her so much and it hurts so badly is because your bond with her was so strong. You gave her a good life and took care of her (food, water, shelter and love) and she gave that love back to you in ways other people may not be able to imagine.

You were blessed to have your cat in your life and you'll always have those memories of her.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
So sorry William, for your loss of Miss Kitty. The members here do understand the pain this brings. Miss Kitty was loved, that's pretty good for anyone.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
You let them eat on the countertop? I love cats but I think I would draw the line there.
Sometimes there is no choice. Cat eats on the counter, dog eats out of a bowl on the floor.

If I left food out for the cat on the floor, black lab would essentially inhale everything, probably weighing 200 lbs. by now. Labs eat anything they come across, so I have to control it.

Cat section is separate, I don't use it and also sterilize it every few months.

Wish somebody had warned me black labs are such incredible pigs, she was an impulse purchase, so to late now, she'll be seven in August. :P

questrider

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
These past few weeks are the first time I noticed how big Simon is getting at approximately 10-months old. And the brown in his points and coat is getting darker. What an interesting breed of feline. It's like having a "mood cat". :lol:

simon_14.png

And he's so ferocious! Grrrrrrr! (Picture was captured mid-meow.)

Here's a kitten picture for reference from the day I got him six months ago.

simon_01b.png

Last edited:

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
These past few weeks are the first time I noticed how big Simon is getting at approximately 10-months old. And the brown in his points and coat is getting darker. What an interesting breed of feline. It's like having a "mood cat". :lol:

simon_14.png

And he's so ferocious! Grrrrrrr! (Picture was captured mid-meow.)

Here's a kitten picture for reference from the day I got him six months ago.

simon_01b.png
He's gorgeous and I'll bet he's a talker.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks