What's new

The Good Place - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
A good non-spoiler interview with Mike Schur about where things are gong in season 3. We're going to get an answer about Chidi's accent/non-accent/English speaking in the show to satisfy that plot hole from the pilot:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features/good-place-mike-schur-season-2-w521461

Also, I'm surprised he had to clarify that they are in fact alive. I thought that was obvious from the finale. Did anyone here actually think it was another simulation? That would have felt like a cheat to me.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Ted Danson must really be back on a bartender kick.

Not only did Mike Schur put him behind the bar to intervene with Eleanor in the finale, but he's also playing a bartender again in the new indie film Hearts Beat Loud, which I saw tonight. I made a thread for it in the movies forum, but thought I'd mention the coincidence here just in case anybody didn't know this and wants to check it out. It's a good movie. Danson is basically back in Cheers mode in it, and he's definitely not Michael. But it was fun to see him there in the show's off season.

Last edited:

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks