The Dana Carvey Show

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott L, Jul 2, 2001.

1. Scott L

Scott L Producer

One of the best comedy sketch shows to ever hit primetime. It aired only 7 episodes in 1996 on ABC; only 4 of which had major sponsors. Who can forget "World Leaders in their Bathtubs" or The two guys who would pay for things then run away laughing instead of getting what they paid for, or even "Waiters who are Nauseated by Food?"
    Anyone else a fan, or know where I can get copies of the episodes? I've been looking for years now...
    Thanks!

2. Chris Brunner

Chris Brunner Second Unit

I completely forgot about this show. Probably because I thought I was the only one who enjoyed it.
    ABC was really making me mad back then by cutting off MANY shows my family enjoyed (Muppets Tonight, Reboot, Lois & Clark). I would really like to see those 7 episodes again.
    Thanks for reminding me Scott.
    C

3. Matt_M

Matt_M Stunt Coordinator

It was a great show. Although I have no idea where you can find the tapes.

4. Danny R

Danny R Supporting Actor

Anybody know what Carvey is doing now?
    I know he was basically put out of commission for over a year due to a heart operation fiasco.

5. Scott L

Scott L Producer

After days of searching on the internet, I found out there are many communities out there that collect and trade copies of old TV shows/series. If found about 6-7 people who have most of the DC Show episodes on their trade lists. Professorvideo.com and mailto:[email protected]