What's new

The Apprentice season 4 (1 Viewer)

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Boy, Rebecca's boyfriend was a knob. Losers always get the best girls.

Randall's wife seems like a real good woman.

Still can't believe he canned Allah.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Maybe, the winner of the final competition between the two. Is that the winner can have first pick at which job to accept. Trump usually gives the winner a choice of two of his projects.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Chuck,

As soon as I saw Rebecca's boyfriend I thought he might be a really nice guy, but she's WAAAAAAAY too hot for him. ;)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Nah, he prolly has a rich father. Maybe she's dating a Greek shipping heir? Whoops, that's Paris Hilton.;)

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
I knew that Felisha and Alla would lose this task as soon as Felisha was revealed as project manager. A power struggle was inevitable, and that was what doomed their candidacy. I would wager that Alla came up with the Powerpoint-looking commercial specifically to lose the task and oust Felisha, but the tactic backfired.

I like both Randal and Rebecca, so I'll be happy with any outcome. The person who comes in second will surely find a great job somewhere, either with Trump or elsewhere.

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
Looks like editing is creating tension for the last task outcome before the live final in two weeks. The editing has made Randall look detached and ignoring the many weather questions and Rebecca appears thwarted by the classic last minute cancellation by the MC. Both are very good finalists however and the old teamates selected really have their stuff together.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Man, I don't know why Rebecca still wants to pimp Toral. Even if Toral has this the talent and smarts she is always claiming, it doesn't change the fact that she is an extremely shallow person.

But I laughed when she was put in charge of accounting. A hamster with a calculator can do accounting. How is that showing off one's talent? Rebecca could have chosen any other candidate to do that stuff.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Is the final episode tonight? And by final I mean not only the series but of the show as well? I thought I had read somewhere that it will not be coming back again.

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

From what I understand Season Five is already done and ready for airing in January and that next fall the show will be moving to LA (but still with Trump).

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
I have to say that these are among the best finalists (of all seasons). Both seem to be grounded and not petty.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
If Rebecca comes limping in on crutches for the finale then I hope Trump kicks it from under her and forces her to walk. This is the slowest healing of a hairline fracture evar!:D

Joe:C

Second Unit

I believe you're talking about the Martha Stewart version. I know that one's not coming back.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, it's over for the Donald's pick:

Randall got the nod to be the Apprentice, but he lost points in my eyes when Trump made overtures to also pick up Rebecca, but Randall wanted to be THE Apprentice, and shot down Trump's idea to hire Rebecca. He didn't want to share the spotlight, or risk Rebecca stealing his thunder.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Patrick,

I agree completely. I really liked Randall. He got the job and she didn't want what he wanted to do. I thought it was egotistical of him not to give it the ok. Also, he seemed to really knock her right before his decision. He almost sounded like Alla, who is a complete bitch. Sad lost a lot of respect for Randall.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks