What's new

The Apprentice season 4 (1 Viewer)

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
I guess nobody caught the latest episode that aired after the 'summary' one eh? I thought it was hilarious, especially when they decided to steal the megaphones right out from the other team's noses.

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
I missed the episode(s) due to thanksgiving evening. I assumed they would have just done a recap, since the holiday would effect some viewership. I hope I DVR'ed it so I can catch up. I guess the live finale is next?

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
. There are three episodes left in the season.

I agree with Alex that the megaphone buyout tactic was brilliant. It was the highlight of the episode for me.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Also loved how after they lost and it was just them in the boardroom they tried to bring up the megaphones as a slam to Rebecca and Randal and Trump said that he thought it was great. :D

3 women, 1 man. Should be good.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> I assumed they would have just done a recap, since the holiday would effect some viewership.

Nah, it probably had a bigger-than-normal audience, since by then everyone is sitting around bloated & unable to move.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
OK, ppl, write down your predictions for the final three eliminations in the order they will happen.

Felisha: Obvious choice. Even Carolyn said to her face that she sucks. ;)

Rebecca: Couldn't decide on Alla or her being eliminated next. I think Trump and his two cronies are favoring Rebecca and Randal right now while Alla gets no credit. Despite this I choose Rebecca to get eliminated first because I think there is a higher chance of her making an error that Trump can nitpick.

Alla: At this point I think she deserves to win as much as Randal. Trump will probably want to stay away from the former Vegas stripper and choose the man with the pedigree (assuming that Randal didn't also strip to help pay for his multiple degrees:D)

Randal: Unless he does something really stupid he can start ordering new business cards now.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link, Hunter. After reading that, does anyone here think there's a snowball's chance in hell that Trump will hire a former stripper as an executive in one of his companies?

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Looks like I was Nostradamus predicting TRUMP(you have to capitalize his name......it's law) wouldn't hire the stripper. :D

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Wow what a show. I think Trump took it to heart that some folks were turning off his show so he decided to changed things up a bit.

Both ALLA and Felisha get the boot

Looks like the final episode is next week or will it drag on to 2 weeks? Either way I like either person that is in the final.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I had no doubt Trump would boot off one of the teams in this episode, seem predictable to me given his mass-firings this season. Now, making the blondes "fight" for another day in the Trump towers, that seemed cruel (I think his mind was already made up, but needed the footage for the show).

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My wife likes both of the last 2. She thinks the twist will be that they both win.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I agree, that was the first thing I thought of too. But it would seem to nullify whatever final competition they have to go through which would make things a bit anticlimatic.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Anyone think that what's her face is milking the crutches bit? I mean how long does she really need to be on those things? It's a 16 week job interview, most fractures are healing by 6 weeks. Everytime I see her on them I want to kick one of them out from under her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks