What's new

Jack Ryan Season 4 (2 Viewers)

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
I forgot that this dropped while I was on vacation so I just started watching today. I've binged the first four episodes and am really enjoying it.

I loved the first season, hated the second, and thought the third was good but not great. This season so far is up with season one for me.

It has great action, main story, subplots, pacing, intrigue and locations. The only minor nitpick so far is that I saw a reveal in episode 4 coming a mile away, but it didn't detract from any other story elements.

I'm hoping the next 4 episodes are just as strong.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I haven't started this yet and have pretty much decided to hold it for fall since network viewing prospects will be lean then. Of the first three seasons, I enjoyed the third season the best.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
Everything really started to fall in place in Episode 5, and I was trying to figure out what more could happen over 3 episodes, then I looked and there are only 6 episodes this season.

Episode 5 was another great one. Can't wait to finish the season, but unfortunately I will have to. Just until tomorrow.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I've liked all four seasons well enough. There was something that disappointed me about the last two seasons, and that was the language thing. I was pleasantly surprised by the first two seasons in that characters spoke in their native languages to each other (Russians spoke Russian, Arabs spoke Arabic, Venezuelans spoke Spanish, etc.) and only spoke English when they were speaking to Ryan or another English-speaker. The show abandoned this with S3 (and S4), and had everyone speaking English all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks