What's new

The A - Team Season 1 (2 Viewers)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
"James," you will be receiving both a private message and an e-mail from the staff at Home Theater Forum in about an hour or so. Have a nice day. JB

Haden

Supporting Actor
Guess what guys.... nobody gives a damn who originally posted the news. We only care about the news itself. Jeez, you're acting like you'll get a special prize for being the person that takes credit for this news. This reminds me of Theforce.net and all its competitor websites always fighting over who's the first to scoop everyone else on some new Star Wars prequel spoiler. Get over it.

And to get back on topic... I hope the A-Team news is true. It's one of those classic 80s action series that I'd love to finally have on DVD, right up there with Knight Rider. It's a shame that George Peppard is dead and can't participate in any supplements.

Matt Rexer

Stunt Coordinator
Now I really regret buying some of the over-priced, out-of-order A-Team DVDs from Columbia House.

Ah well. ebay, here I come!

Also: please tell me some eps will have a Mr. T commentary. That'd be gold, Jerry! Gold!

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Now all we need is the announcement of the release date. Count me in for "pre-ordering" this one :)

- Jeff W. ("Bionic" series fanatic)

Matthew Green

Stunt Coordinator
I throughly enjoyed season one...Watched them all except the pilot episode...I am really into getting the TV shows from my youth on DVD..I sure hope some others are released soon.

Incredible Hulk
Pink Panther cartoons
Marvel Superheroes 1966
Silver Spoons
That's incredible

JasonLa

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks