What's new

The A - Team Season 1 (1 Viewer)

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
The A-Team has some popular music in several episodes. Do we reckon Universal has paid the bread to clear them??:D

James.M

Stunt Coordinator
A friend of mine who runs a large A-Team website had an e-mail from a spokes person at Universal asking him some general questions as he was putting together interviews for the season 1 boxset of The A-Team. Dunno about R2 but looks a definate for R1.
I really hate it when people take a post made by somebody else on another forum, word for word. Namely me. I posted this news on the dvd forums this morning after my friend that runs the ateam shrine colin Hanah e-mailed me the news. And here you are quoting my post saying colin is your friend. You are scum.

Here's the thread where I posted this originally on the DVD forums, and that you copied word for word claiming this as yours:

http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/s...hreadid=248976

Wondering how I found out? An e-mail from tvshowsondvd that quoted here and you as the source here at the home theater forums.:angry:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
James, my apologies that you didn't get proper credit in the news story I posted. I will go right away and add your name to the credits.

Stephen, I WILL leave your name there, too, since you took the time to spread the news here. But I must speak up and agree with James: always give credit where it is due!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
You are welcome! I certainly hope the changed version meets with your approval!

Anytime you have a scoop like that, feel free to head over to TVShowsOnDVD and use the "contact us" link to tip us off. For big news we'll pretty much drop everything and post it! ;)

James.M

Stunt Coordinator
That's because James Brodie is not my real name. Of course colin wouldn't know me as that. Duh.

Doesn't xhange the fact that Stephen Ford should be ashamed of himself. Do not steal other peoples posts from other forums. I hope you have learned your lesson.:thumbsdown:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Excellent! I hope this proves to be true. I'll buy every season, even though four was pretty weak and five was pretty awful. Hopefully, that last season will be cheaper since it was brief.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
"James", then why did you tell me it was okay to use that name in the news?

I'm off to go delete the credits to both "tipsters", and just let the news stand on it's own. This is ridiculous.

:rolleyes

James.M

Stunt Coordinator
Because it is my username on here, so it's fine to use it. I would never post my full real name on the internet for security purposes. But you can't have handles on this forum so an alternative it is. Actually it's an anagram of my real name. :D Sort of keeps it legal.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Put me down for these as well, especially the season that has the episode with all the wrestlers!

My memory is pretty hazy on these, I might have to tape a few off cable, as I remember this show as being awesome, while everyone else I know remember it as sh*t.

Can't help but get excited thought, any Mr. T is a good thing!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks