What's new

Press Release PHE Press Release: NCIS: HAWAI’I Season Two (DVD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
ncis.png

Street Date: October 3, 2023

Description: NCIS: HAWAI’I SEASON TWO arrives on DVD October 3rd from Paramount Home Entertainment. The release will include all 22 episodes on 6 discs, plus 3 crossover episodes from the NCIS universe, exclusive special features, and behind the scenes looks with the cast and crew.

Season 2 follows Special Agent Jane Tennant (Vanessa Lachey) and team as they investigate even more high-stakes crimes involving military personnel, national security, and the mysteries of the Aloha State itself. The season starts off with a bang after the team learns about a planned attack on RIMPAC (The Rim of the Pacific Exercises) in Oahu, the world’s largest International maritime warfare exercise.

NCIS: HAWAI’I SEASON TWO stars Vanessa Lachey (Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer), Jason Antoon (Minority Report), Noah Mills (Sex and the City 2), Yasmine Al-Bustami (TV’s “The Originals”).

Special Features: NCIS Crossover Episode, “A Family Matter” (Part 1 of 2)
NCIS Crossover Episode, “Too Many Cooks” (Part 1 of 3)
NCIS: LA Crossover Episode, “A Long Time Coming” (Part 3 of 3)
A Killer Crossover
NCIS: Hawai’i: A Look at Season Two
Island Sounds
Deleted Scenes

Specifications: Widescreen
English 5.1 Dolby Digital
English SDH

U.S. Rating: Not Rated

Canadian Rating: PG – Violence, Mature Themes

Run Time: 18 hrs 30 mins

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks