What's new

SVS 25-31CSi sub $279 (1 Viewer)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I would like to sell one of my 25-31CSi subs. I would prefer local sale if possible. Sub has latest improved standard driver , 1.5" thick birch end caps , and the improved thicker, polymer coated tubing, as well as improved upgraded grill. Asking price of $279.00 . New ones are $379.00 and B- stocks $329.00. I purchased sub 6/14/02 and it has remainder of three year warranty. Price is well below what I paid, with shipping charges and sales tax. Virginia and Ohio residents must pay sales tax on SVS products. Unit is B-stock but you cannot tell . It looks and functions as new . I have ports for 22hz tuning or original stock 25Hz tuning.Local sale is definitly prefered but I will ship in original box if no local offers . I take no reposibility for UPS damages however. Subs have never been abused and never played reference level.Selling mainly due to wife and baby's room being adjacent to my theater room.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks