What's new

SVS 25-31 PC w/upgraded driver (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
This is the original SVS 25-31 PC cylinder subwoofer. This sub is tuned to 22 hrz. This unit contains the upgraded driver (a $129 value). Mechanically sound. Cosmetically very good, with the note of three one inch scratches on the rim of the top metal enclosure (nothing that some touch-up paint won't cover). Asking $500. I do not have the original box, but the price includes professional packing. I'll accept MO from national bank or US Postal check. I'll also would ship COD via UPS for additional cost.

Ron Boster
[email protected]

PS: Long time member here and avs forum. Seller here and audiogon under "rboster."

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
The $500 will include shipping, insurance, COD fee(if needed)and packaging. I can be reached via email or my home phone is 816-822-1701 (central time-please don't call after 9pm-thanks).

Ron Boster

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Phil: if you read this....you must be having email problems, since I keep getting delivery failure notices in responding to your offer. Send me your phone number to work out the details or you can call me at 816-822-1701

ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
The sub has been packed and ready to go...but the buyer "decided he couldn't do it." So, that leaves me to seek out another buyer.....I'll go $450 and split the shipping costs. It ready to be shipped upon receipt of a MO or can ship out on Monday via UPS COD.

Thanks
Ron Boster

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I'll post the same offer here that I made to two other interested parties. First email gets it. $400 + $45 for shipping UPS/COD or $38shipping for payment with MO or US POStal check...in both cases, insured for $600 and packaged and boxed by U-Haul.

[email protected] or call me at 816-822-1701. When sending your email, please include name, address and home phone number.

Thanks
Ron Boster

This Sub has been SOLD!!! Thanks Amy !!!

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks