What's new

FS: SVS 25-31 PC w/upgraded driver (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
This is the original SVS 25-31 PC cylinder subwoofer. This sub is tuned to 22 hrz. This unit contains the upgraded driver (a $129 value). Mechanically sound. Cosmetically great. Asking $425 + actual shipping costs. I'll accept MO from national bank or US Postal check. I'll also would ship COD via UPS for additional cost.

Ron Boster

[email protected]

PS: Long time member here and avs forum. Seller here and audiogon under "rboster."

PSS: The shipping charges for this sub is $40.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I am selling my recently purchased PB1-ISD for $500, plus actual shipping charges (still have original packing materials etc).

Ron

PS: The calculated shipping is $65 for this sub and YES, I am selling this sub too.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
James-I didn't get your email. Sorry, please forward again. Or, my daytime phone is 816-329-5330. Night phone is 816-822-1701
Ron

PS: It seems to be the hotmail account. My test message didn't go through either. I changed to another address and that email worked. SOrry for the hassle to others that may have sent an email.

Thanks
Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
The 25-31 PC has been sold-Thanks James! The new PB1-ISD SVS "box" sub is available as of 8pm. I would recommend calling if you are a serious buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread