What's new

Surreal Life 4 (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Okay... for starters, this show is like a car accident to me...I can't help but look.

Last season it was the creepy antics of Brigitte Nielsen and Flava Flave that kept me sitting with my mouth agape.

But this season.. it looks like it might be a toss up between Joanie Laurer (Chyna) and Verne Troyer (Mini-me).

It looked to me that Joanie was going out of her way to be the obnoxious followup to Brigitte with her boob hanging out and outrageous outfits.

I found the scenes with Verne drunk and passing out pretty disturbing.

Christopher Knight is apparently the straight-man in all of this, delivering a lucid description of what's happening around him.

BTW, Adrianne Curry is hot. When I heard her speech about how she doesn't "get laid" or can't find a man because of her model status... I nearly picked up the phone and called her agent. ;)... but my wife was on the phone at the time. :b

SarahG

Second Unit
I couldn't watch it. I saw it was going to be on, but just couldn't bring myself to muster enough interest or patience to see it..

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"Adrianne Curry is hot"

and she's a sweetheart to boot.

Only problem ...... she smokes!

I wish I got this channel!! I can't even find it on the net!!

Wait did I say that:frowning:

Brent

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Pretty funny show. Vern drunk was really kind of disturbing.

Chyna was a royal b!tch for stealing his room. But, to her credit, she gave it up.

And what's up with the rapper chick? If she don't want to be there, then leave!

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
That Curry girl is goooood-lookin! I remember looking up pics of her after she won the model show, and she didn't look that good.

Is Da Brat even on the show?

It seems like Chyna is acting up, trying to get some attention from being on this show.

~T

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
My views on the only reality show I'll watch...

I thought Joanie "Chyna Doll" Laurer was going to be the resident bitch of the house, but it didn't turn out that way. In a related note, Verne Troyer drunk and naked is some of the funniest stuff I've seen so far this year.

Adrianne Curry....YOWZA! She's single, too. A babe like her and she's single...I'm single, too. What's her agent's number?;)

Jane Wiedlin's pretty damn hot for a woman in her late 40s.

Da Brat looks to take the "bitch" position instead...I don't like her.

Marcus Schenkenberg looks to be a blank slate.

Christopher Knight looks like the most rational guy in the house.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Looking forward to the next episode.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"I'm single, too. What's her agent's number? " You'd better be into classic RandR, she LOVES the Doors.

"Christopher Knight looks like the most rational guy in the house."

and coming from a straight guys that man must work out a lot!! He's got a great body for his age!

"Marcus Schenkenberg looks to be a blank slate." YEP, completely lacking in any interesting traits-quirks-or stories.

Brent

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I love classic rock 'n' roll and I can forgive Jim Morrison his excesses because The Doors were pretty hard-rocking.

I'll agree on Knight...He is quite handsome for a guy his age.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Da Brat...Has-been or not?

Marc Bax

Second Unit

Since I couldn't name one song by her I'd say she's a never was. But since she was the first female rapper to sell a million records I guess she was popular at one time. Judging by the fact that she hasn't put out an album in 5 years (according to UBL) and agreed to be on TSL I'd say she must qualify as a "has-been". Let's face it the people that even consider going on a show that's starred MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Webster, and Corey Feldman must know before hand their 15 minutes is up.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

Well, that explains her stardom in wrestling anyway.

I am going to have to watch this show. Chyna is a car crash unto herself, if you don't believe me try and find either the transcript or the audio of her most recent interview with Howard Stern.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks