What's new

Snow White and free DVD? (1 Viewer)

Steve Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Was the offer for a free DVD when pre-ordering Snow White only for Best Buy? Or was it for all Pre-purchases, no matter where bought?
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon and could have sworn they had the ad about getting the free DVD.
Any one know?
Thanks

Ugo Scarlata

Stunt Coordinator
If Amazon didn't include a coupon with your order, you should probably ask them about it... Maybe they have one on their site that can be printed out?
Cheers.
------------------
[ http://ugo.scarlata.it/?pid=about&cid=3

Steve Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Well... I just got my DVD today and nothing but an offer to get a free DVD when buying SW and 2 others, nothng about the pre-order offer.
I called Amazon and they told me that the form must be missing and to call Buena Vista .
I'll try in the morning.
Any one else order from Amazon and not get this?

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
I pre-ordered mine directly from Disney and got it yesterday along with my free DVD, a commemorative pin, and the 4 lithograph prints as bonuses for the same low price offered in stores. I found it amazing to order directly from the studio's web site at a comparable or lesser price than retailers!
Anyway, I believe the offer was for any store as long as you pre-ordered and thought the store provided the slip? I also see now, after release, the offer has been lessened by having to purchase 2 more movies first.
I feel sorry for you procrastinators :D

Seth T

Stunt Coordinator
I did too, Steven, and was totally amazed when the box showed up from disneystore.com on the RELEASE day, not days afterwards. Snow White looks killer, and the freebie was cool too, although it should have been in widescreen, seeing as how The Jungle Book is one of the "Bear Necessities" of any DVD collection.
wink.gif

Seth

Graham Perks

Second Unit
I pre-ordered from Amazon and have no coupon, either :-( Not a happy camper right now! It was only the offer that made me buy Snow White in the first place. I saw a link to an online copy of the coupon, but now I cannot find it!

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
The form that was available on the Disney web page indicates that all you need is a cash register receipt dated between August 1 and October 9 and the proof of purchase off the DVD.
Does that mean if you purchased the DVD at a retail location on the 9th you can get the free DVD?
Just curious because the form certainly seems to indicate that this is indeed the case.
------------------

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
Seth
Snow White in Widescreen... you gest!
In 1937 widescreen wasn't even thought of! Movies didn't come out in that format until the 1950's.
Tisk...tisk... spoiled!
wink.gif

Seth T

Stunt Coordinator
LOL
Well...ACTUALLY I meant that Jungle Book should have been in a widescreen type format.
But now that you mention it, Snow White should have been too. I'll get Disney right on that.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks