What's new

Sex and The City.... fan thread (1 Viewer)

I love this HBO series. "Bravo" to HBO for producing such a witty, fun, and exciting lovers digest for the modern world of SEX in a Woman’s point of view. The writing is hilariously titillating with a touch of “Girl Power”. The on screen cast is seductively well played to their characters provocative journey though relationships. Always trying to find the “Perfect” partner with equal balance between being an amazing lover and not being a neurotic psychopath. Each episode has a sexual relationship theme (from guy that only like to date models to threesome relationships) which makes you wonder: “There must me a million relationship situations that “Sex and The City” can create to last a life time?!” Everyone that watches the show can relate to at least one cast member of the show (I’m must like Mr.Big: Gods gift to women but still a man and my fiancé is Charlette: cute but loves to play around). Now all we have to do is watch and support the show, ENJOY!
Mark

John GB

Stunt Coordinator
I started watching "Sex and the City" on HBO and got my wife hooked. She is not much into TV and doesn't like to get involved with new shows, but she could hardly wait to see new episodes of SAC each week. Having seen all the episodes so far however, I don't think I'll be collecting them on DVD. The only series I'll collect is "The Sopranos". To me, Sopranos has a much higher "repeat viewing" factor.
I also have the miniseries "From the Earth to the Moon" on DVD and if "Band of Brothers" is as good as it looks like it's going to be, I'll be looking for that on DVD when it is released.
HBO is simply the best that TV has to offer IMHO
biggrin.gif

------------------

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I suspect this thread will be moved to "TV Shows". :)
In mid-July I drove my family to St. Louis for a few days on vacation. We hit Six Flags, the Arch, and a bunch of other attractions.
We don't have cable at home, since over 800 DVD's makes it largely unneccessary. But we caught an episode of SatC on HBO at the hotel we stayed in. We loved it.
The next day it was raining, so we stopped into a Music Wherehouse up the street from the hotel until the rain let up. While there we saw a used copy of SatC Season 1 going for a stupid low price (under $20, if I recall right). We grabbed it and, upon returning home, bought Season 2 as well.
We haven't been disappointed. We've gone through the first half of S1 so far and are enjoying each ep. I'm glad we discovered this series!
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
Widescreen is Family Fun!
FamilyWidescreen_ws.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks