Setup menu Denon 3802

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ChristopherJ, Aug 25, 2002.

1. ChristopherJ

ChristopherJ Extra

I recently received my Denon 3802 receiver and have been getting it setup. When I go into the setup menu though I notice that I am missing 2 of the nine initial options. I am missing the "SB CH Auto Flag Detect" and the "Multi Vol. Level" selections.
    I have no back surrounds at this time and am using the "Multi" setting to power two in ceiling speakers in my master bedroom. I don't know if this makes a difference though in the selection on the setup menu. I have tried various setting to make the menu options appear but have not had any success.
    If the 3802 owners could let me know what they see I would appreciate it!!![​IMG]

2. ChristopherJ

ChristopherJ Extra

Uhm...yeah...nevermind. I of course found out what it was after posting. This is what I get for trying to set it up at 1:00 AM this morning. I simply needed to change the Power Amp Selection to Surround Backs instead of Multi and the two missing things appeared on the Main Setup Menu.