What's new

Denon AVR-3802 - Remote Issues - Logitech Harmony? (1 Viewer)

Xenomorph10780

Auditioning
Real Name
Jim Hughes
My remote no longer works for my Denon AVR-3802. Hopefully it is the remote and not the receiver. Both still look like new as I take great care of my equipment. Remote has been acting strange of late. This is an issue as I can no longer get into the setup menu. I was thinking about getting a Logitech Harmony. I have never had one before. If I do get one is it pretty comprehensive with regards to emulating all features of an original remote? I need to get into that setup menu to adjust speaker delay and input assignment. Thanks in advance. Jim

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Yes, the Harmony remote will do just about everything you OEM remote does and more. Logitech has a huge community supporting these remotes. Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I went with the Harmony 880 (color LCD screen) because I wanted custom labels on some of my buttons. When the default piece of equipment is added to the Harmony, it may not have all buttons added. All you have to do is go into the Harmony software and add the appropriate button. On my 880, the label will describe it exactly as the original remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks