What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

September 11 DVDs -- Which Are Good? Which Are Not So Good? (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Also said:
I assume this refers to the "Dept. Of Labor" DVD -- called "Up From Zero".
Unfortunately, the DVD is no longer available. I got mine last year (after a long delay). But they are now Sold Out and unavailable. It's a very good documentary about how Ground Zero was cleaned up.
http://www.dol.gov/opa/dvd/

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Just noticed the most ludicrous of all reviews I've ever seen on Amazon.com. Some bozo there thinks the French Naudet brothers (who made the excellent film "9/11") were somehow conspirators on Sept. 11th, and thinks they should be arrested because of their involvement in the terrorist attacks! Unbelievable! And hysterical! (IMO, this nut should be "arrested" for purporting such nonsense. I know that people are entitled to their own opinions; but doesn't some common decency ever enter some people's pea brains before they espouse such rumors?) :frowning: .....
1 of 23 people found the following review helpful:
"Fake - and criminal", February 18, 2005 .....
>>> "The Jules Naudet video sequence of AA Flight 11, shot from the junction of Church and Lispenard Streets, was quite obviously staged to look accidental. The footage is not just a record of the crime, but part of it : the photographer knew what was going to happen, and let those people die while he carried out the job of filming it, for propaganda. If the Naudet brothers - wherever they are these days, since they seem to have disappeared - want to refute that accusation, they are more than welcome. Meanwhile, I have a list of 62 reasons for saying the film is too convenient to be accidental, and that a warrant should be issued for the brothers' arrest."

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
LOL - that's pretty funny.

"I have a list of 62 reasons for saying the film is too convenient to be accidental, and that a warrant should be issued for the brothers' arrest. I can't share all that now, because my mom is telling me to take out the trash. I hate taking out the trash, because I have to leave the basement, and the CIA satellites will find me and put thoughts in my head. Where is my tin foil hat? Oh, there it is."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkletoes
Recent bookmarks