What's new

SAVE THE LAST DANCE... Wow what a great movie!!!! (1 Viewer)

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
I just watched this disc and all I can say is WOW!! This was a great movie! Had never seen this before and was kinda turned off by it as i'm too "old" for hip-hop but this film is really universal for people of all ages! Just a really well done film that doesn't hide from it's subject matter. Paramount also put some great extras on it too!!! I'm usually not impressed by too many films I see that I've never heard of but this was a great film!!!

rodney wiley

Second Unit
Wonderful movie. Very intertaining story and Im not into Hip Hop. Also Finding Forrester is an awesome movie and well worth a blind purchase. I lump those two into the same blurb simply beacuse they were watched back to back and both pleasently surprised!

Edwin Pereyra

Senior HTF Member
Let's see, a talented young kid coming from a poor background and a broken family, falls in love and aspires to make it big in the world of rap, er... ballet.

No, not 8 Mile. Familiar themes, yet thoroughly enjoyable with Stiles' performance.

~Edwin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks