SAVE THE LAST DANCE... Wow what a great movie!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Coleman, Nov 26, 2002.

1. David Coleman

David Coleman Supporting Actor

I just watched this disc and all I can say is WOW!! This was a great movie! Had never seen this before and was kinda turned off by it as i'm too "old" for hip-hop but this film is really universal for people of all ages! Just a really well done film that doesn't hide from it's subject matter. Paramount also put some great extras on it too!!! I'm usually not impressed by too many films I see that I've never heard of but this was a great film!!!

2. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    Yeah I enjoyed it too and I am into hip hop.

3. rodney wiley

rodney wiley Second Unit

Wonderful movie. Very intertaining story and Im not into Hip Hop. Also Finding Forrester is an awesome movie and well worth a blind purchase. I lump those two into the same blurb simply beacuse they were watched back to back and both pleasently surprised!

4. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

Not my kind of movie but it wasn't too bad...

5. Edwin Pereyra

Edwin Pereyra Producer

Let's see, a talented young kid coming from a poor background and a broken family, falls in love and aspires to make it big in the world of rap, er... ballet.

No, not 8 Mile. Familiar themes, yet thoroughly enjoyable with Stiles' performance.

~Edwin